ASN 1.03% 9.8¢ anson resources limited

ASN General Discussion, page-18876

1. 9,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2183
    the only person who's factually wrong and flip flopping is you !!

A) my replies are all to your point or are you completely illiterate????

B) your point regarding funding was DOE based or are you choking so hard on the sh!t you spew that you forgot what you yourself was discussing???

C) your point on DOE funding has been asked and answered so the only thing that's proven is your lack of understanding

D) because you have been proven wrong regarding the ASN DOE narrative you have now chosen to shift the narrative to include private equity and banks and draw others into your moaning the only thing that's proven here is that your arguments are so weak not even you like them so you change them .

E) ASN went banks and financial institutions because the initial look at the IRA wasn't favourable this changed fairly quickly when others reached out there's no flip flopping only measured decisions with the information at hand - remember everything about these brine projects is a precedent.

F) Finally the joke again is on you because as usual you bitch and moan but deliver nothing but opinions which I might add are not based on facts but merely opinions of opinions if they were then you would table them ???? Ohh yeah that's right you can't because :
    a/ you've never read them
    b/ because your too lazy to

As for myself Ive tabled many scenarios as where funding would come from not sticking to any one solution because the truth is as much as ASN would like funding all homogenised nice and neat the likelihood is it won't be .
    Some examples are :

1) DOE loan with equity and OTA
    2) DOE loan with equity and JV
    3) State based loan with DOE and equity
    4) State based loan with DOE and OTA or JV
    5) DOE grant and equity
    6) DOE grant and equity and JV or OTA
    7) DOE grant asset sale for equity
    8) DOE grant asset sale for equity and JV or OTA

Or any combination of the above ........

I wait with bated breath for the narrative to change once more my BRAIN POWER is locked and loaded with factual rebuttals for your imbecilic ramblings ......... prove me wrong post some data not an opinion because right now you look just as idiotic as that hot investor that was forecasting bounces in February he was full of opinions .........

most likely you won't so maybe post a PO BOX with your next opinion so we can forward a pallet of Kleenex there !!!!

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $126.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.6¢ $96.88K 990.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 405898 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.