ASN 2.08% 11.8¢ anson resources limited

ASN General Discussion, page-18909

1. 9,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2120
    Ok so yes I agree and as stated the production horizons as you put it are linked with substantial land holdings between GRP & PBP.

Also within the 2 sets of claim boundaries both Private land is at the far end of each claim holding.

So IMHO the likelihood of one impacting the other is low if that's what you're asserting .

As for the actual resource or resources I don't think there's value in amalgamating them leaving them separate gives more flexibility in terms of the options presented for funding .

As for the administrative changes well I feel for any claims to be included in any one or the other JoRc resource then the claim owner would need to secede ownership to the new claim owner for it to be official ultimately ASNs marketing does away with all of this and makes it a mute discussion .

In addition going to the extent of claim ownership based what I assume your point centres around is Lithium creates other problems in terms of the elements and elemental compound derivatives also so again I feel moving the eggs into one basket or into the larger basket has more downside atm than upside .

In addition there's the Elephant in room American Potash and what happens with those claims which are extensive to say the least approximately 3 x the size of Legacy Lithium and then the whole Intrepid Potash Farm in scenario also more reasons to not change the current dynamic and just wait for the other players to show their hand !

Remember the more GR progresses the more ASN and its LLCs cement their place in the landscape and the more the door closes on anyone else moving in .

Im not sure about yourself or other holders but I've already noticed a significant change in tone from the local biased liberal media this includes the "Mob" from MOAB , doubt is creeping in and some maybe thinking they've backed the wrong horse .

Ultimately now is not the time to be indecisive on the contrary it's the pointy end so it's time to double down in the plan and ram it home . We all know there's nothing wrong with the projects and it's merely a battle for inclusion the completion will fall away mark my words .......

Jason Lactower (Pan American Energy) was clever being the first mover IMHO and it's likely Intrepid Potash will be the biggest losers here .

Anyway AIMHO DYOR GLTAH TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $151.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.5¢ $29.76K 258.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 751881 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 167141 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.