ASN 3.85% 12.5¢ anson resources limited

Great post mate and well done taking the time to search out this...

1. 4,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    Great post mate and well done taking the time to search out this bits of information that continually feed into the bigger picture.

Haven’t posted much of late as the wife was diagnosed with breast cancer two weeks ago, I took her to the hospital this morning for surgery, I’m expecting a call from the surgeon shortly to give me an update on her diagnosis and condition.

Fingers crossed they got it all out, but that will be another couple of weeks before we get the final results after the removed tumour has be analysed.

Anyways, onto more positive things, we’ll done BBB and the team for getting LG Chem onboard, great company to be aligned with a MC of US$23B, not a small player with plenty of growth ahead.

We also have an additional 6K available for off takes, now the LG has shown commitment I’m sure other will also show commitment, not just interest.

Market is severely fricked at the moment so no one is seeing much love regardless of what they achieve, or what they announce.

Guess you just got to keep your belt buckeled up and wait for better days. There is a lot of talk around town that the Chinese have nearly depleted their stock piles of raw products that they accumulated over the last year. Some are saying the buying might once again become aggressive again before the end of the year.

Here’s hoping. Best wishes all, especially you old crusty dogs pushing on 7 years here, you all know who you are. In those 7 years how many downward cycles and recoveries have we seen, at least three serious ones, it always comes back from here, time and time again.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $161.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $110.7K 858.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 302686 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 31664 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.