ASN 0.00% 7.7¢ anson resources limited

ASN General Discussion, page-19466

1. 5,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2801

Yeah, producer of high quality battery grade lithium straight from our door- in the US! Gotta love that. Already published an article other day stating that Albemarle was struggling to keep the cash supply up and running at a loss. How’s this from them now- trying to get their production in the US going?

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/03/albemarle-plans-to-reopen-kings-mountain-lithium-mine-will-take-years.html

Albemarle’s plans to reopen a resource-rich lithium mine in North Carolina will take longer than originally expected as a collapse in lithium prices weighs on the company.

Albemarle, a top lithium producer, had originally planned to reopen the Kings Mountain mine as early as late 2026 to increase domestic lithium production and support a U.S. electric-vehicle battery supply chain.

“It’s going to be a later date,” Eric Norris, president of energy storage at Albemarle, told CNBC. “It slowed down a bit given the concerns we have, but we are still progressing it forward. It’s not that we’ve stopped it.”

Looking like the US will welcome our supply in 2027- expecting big news next week- already know some big news on passing one of our water issues that we’ll hear more about next week… shhhhh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $169.3K 2.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13157 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 113969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.