ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

Right ...... this is a perfect example of why the market :A)...

1. 9,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2033
    Right ...... this is a perfect example of why the market :

A) doesn't know about it or
    B) doesn't understand it

For someone that's been around for some time I'm astonished that you still don't get that ASN is NOT applying for a DOE grant .........

Under this scenario ASN don't have to match anything . In terms of a loan there's no 30% deposit BS ASN have stated MANY TIMES that they intend on a 40% equity to 60% debt split but the DOE - LPO WILL allow and HAVE ALLOWED upto 80% in DEBT on projects

it's in the application rules that are freely available to read if you want to do a simple DOE - LPO loan rule search I have posted links and screen shots here many times .

Outside of this ASN has some quality saleable asset that could provide some or all that equity .

Putting this all aside ASNs customers are in negotiations still as announced for at least 1 LG for equity in what form that equity will be who knows but until the contract safe guards are ticked if by ASN in that contract or any others there's no point speculating and certainly nothing is unrealistic at the moment .

Last but not least ASN have 3-6 months to tick those contract boxes and if you believe the outlook from analysts here twitter X and else where lithium carbonate could be as high as $50,000 USD PMT by Xmas this year I'm not saying I believe that but if it eventuates any raise IF AT ALL will NOT be at these levels .

And one final point a "strategic buyer" is never guaranteed shares ONLY A STRATEGIC PARTNER GET THOSE GUARANTEES AND THAT IS YET TO BE SEEN !!!!!!

WARMEST REGARDS TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $216.0K 2.029M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 83571 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 819698
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.