ASN 0.00% 10.0¢ anson resources limited

Don't know about you but starting re-believe they're...

1. 9,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2064
    Don't know about you but starting re-believe they're actually here for YC and don't really care about the lithium ........

The 64million now sitting in URA and the doubling down and accumulation in ATOM of 400k seems very coincidental off the back of ALL KEY STAKEHOLDERS visiting Green River SDP .

We say this based on knowledge that the State forecasted a visit due to the new brine bill and survey of sorts being completed in due course but this visit was forecasted for Sept/Oct 2024 not now .

SO what were they really doing there NOW ?

Well "I think" and disclosure lately what "I think" has been way off so take what I say lightly - I think that there's no coincidence that there's been some noise locally after the Blow out regarding the Uranium tailings that are right next door and that with ASNs recent intentions to escalate Yellowcat .

Then you have this visit with all the key stakeholders that would have an input and around the time that this meeting was either organised attended or promoted we start seeing a small accumulation in the second GLOBAL X ETF ATOM

Coincidental "maybe" but maybe not .

Still early days yet but I'm starting to think that that meeting was not for Lithium and really more for Uranium but really the only way to absolutely know is to execute an FOI request and no doubt that wouldn't even be granted .

Anyway just my 2c worth certainly not fact and absolutely not advise DYOR .
    Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $32.16K 315.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1173901 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1757294 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.