ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

Interesting and plausible although KOCHs track record here says...

1. 9,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    Interesting and plausible although KOCHs track record here says otherwise !
    They're forays in to lithium orientated projects so far and in an absolute manner has centred around partnerships around they're technology on others projects so :

- attaining project contracts to supply their technology to clients as a cost delivery scenario for the end user.
    - JV arrangements to facilitate technology supply as a way to negate CAPEX for the end user .
    - At no point have they purchased businesses or conducted hostile takeovers , not ignoring this , it still could happen but previous history says probably not .

It's important to remember that KOCH are partnered with TETRA on at least 2 separate projects , 1 is a 3 or 4 way partnership , so in light of this LTHs here on HC ASN have discussed KOCH at length since 2021 on a periodic basis , at one point when we were unaware of the Sunresin technology we suspected SLI as the provider at the time and through SLI and TETRA our discussions went well down the rabbit hole to KOCH .

KOCH most certainly help to bring credence to the projects but if anyone has done more for approvals you'd be hard pressed to go pass ASN themselves and in particular the lobbying of Utah state by Brice and his ASN lobbyists can't remember his name atm .
    These 2 have managed to convince Utah state to reinvent David's Statue in Bruce's likeness with the HB433 bill to high we are yet to see the full extent of .

For me KOCHs impact will be when it comes time for the DOE or DOD to open up they're wallets and possibly other Customers to come on board and also open they're wallets with LG .

Just my 10.5c worth ........ TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.