ASN 6.90% 13.5¢ anson resources limited

ASN General Discussion, page-20477

1. 10,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2086
    The electric vehicle mandate will end on day one, this is great because mandates are a form of control, it is evil.
    Cars coming into the USA will have 100% to 200% tariffs on them, that will result in more USA made electric vehicles being made using a domestic supply of Lithium.
    A manufacturing boom with people being free to choose will result in workers having more money resulting in more vehicle sales including electric vehicles.
    Relaxed policies will result in more electric vehicle charging stations being built and stagnated liquid gold resources being drawn from the ground, Lithium brine is also liquid gold.
    More liquid gold like oil and gas being produced will result in the energy needs to power the electric vehicle charging stations that are currently shutting down in many places in the USA because of a lack of grid power to power the charging stations.
    In my opinion, Anson with its advanced brine projects in the USA, is in the box seat to supply what I see as a coming electric vehicle boom.
    The love and light is very strong today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $180.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $116.7K 837.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9267 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 1391 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.