ASN 11.1% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

ASN General Discussion, page-20549

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Not sure an ETF can do that, which possibly violate their regulations? However, today's drop was beyond my expectation. I thought 13c will be the support, which showed no resistance at all. One good thing will be when the sp bounces back, the 13c will not be a resistance level either.

Li price is one of the major factors affecting the sp. The today's ann on Ajana, personally I feel it behaved as a double-edge sword, before Bruce can bring more anns on the funding or partnership with finance involved. More resources on Ga, In, Ge, Ba certainly will help the company. But at the same time, tight finance is also a fact that cannot be avoided. Any CR under this macro condition will bring more damage than benefits to the company. Personally, I do not think Bruce and the management will just make this simple mistake, and they are working on something that will take the company and its sp to the next level.

If this drop is part of insto play or just some retails FUD, Let's see how the sp will play in next two days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.011(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $135.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $132.8K 1.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 245016 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 341827 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.