ASN 9.09% 10.0¢ anson resources limited

ASN General Discussion, page-20605

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    There is a lot of support for VRX in the background if you read into it. Upgrades at the Geraldton port to ship the extra few million tonnes of Silica sand, good local support from the first nations group that own the land etc. It's going to pay decent royalties to the state as well. I read all the submitted EPA documents over the last month as well. Nothing in there to suggest it won't go ahead. Different type of land to the ASN tenements as well, bush scrubland not jarrah forrest.

It's also a lot longer term investment for me, 2030ish start production if all goes well.

What makes ASN so good is the DLE technology at Paradox and the fact that it will all be ready to go into production at the same time as the opening of some of these gigafactory's in the US. Right technology, right resource, right location, right time.

The expenses and time (15 - 20 years) to get any of those WA tenements off the ground just isn't worth it
    The only other WA stock I am looking at is Woodside as they have a great outlook for the next 5 years and heavy state and federal support.

Yellowcat has great geo political advantages for the US as well and will likely be subsidised by the federal government at some point in the future I am hoping.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $97.84K 937.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 816673 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 156617 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.