ASN 0.00% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

The reality of the situation is the logical method going...

1. 10,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2091
    The reality of the situation is the logical method going forward, but my experiences is that logic is not normally used these days.
    Having the cash put aside and committing the cash is two different things altogether, and logic would have it that funds are handed over when a testing phase has been completed, this is something that has been completely lost to the average retail investor.
    Kotch wanted to invest huge money in Compass, yet Compass did not receive such huge money, but if you did a bit of logical reading and research you would know that.
    Logic has been completely lost here on this subject, and IM not talking about myself.
    I personally find the up rampers here doing more damage with there assumptions based on little logic or fact, than the non holding down rampers repetitive posts.
    Me and my family are very large holders in this company, but IM not going to post as if something is going to happen no matter what without facts to back it up, the company has stated that there will be a 2 to 4 month testing phase with Kotch, so that is the only facts to go on at the moment.
    It certainly would be nice to see some cash from Kotch coming sooner than later, but holders should not be counting on that so soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.