ASN 4.00% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

dude you have to know it all to win it, its our money in line if...

1. 2,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710
    dude you have to know it all to win it, its our money in line if we dont do proper research, if you have skin in game you will do research you will back your investment you will make sure your investment is safe, unlike manipulators who act like Jekyll and Hyde after they buy and sell

you tried everything including and made up fake story about your family to get credibility here and paint a picture of some hardworking middle class person who is suffering personally and have put his hard earned money into ASN so that people can here your manipulative stories and think its genuine, I have seen these stories especially in biotech space where you create your image and get people to think your genuine and makes it easy to manipulate stocks

now tell me when did Bruce say it requires pumping show me one announcement which says that, now who is saying BS, you keep insuniating that because your other stocks need pumping, its an ESG issue and sometimes deal breaker suttley your trying to put this in this forum, I never said we will have 40ktpa plant, I always said 10kpta and potentially 15kpta plant, this is as said by Bruce, dude I am almost up by 600 percent with this stock and have a considerable investment (you cannot even imagine I would say) so now stfu and get on to your business of trading, you know why I did my research and know ASN to the teeth...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $175.2K 1.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 795599 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.