ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

After recent deals with others (LKE to an extent, CXO, LPI yet...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1551
    After recent deals with others (LKE to an extent, CXO, LPI yet to be confirmed but highly likely) I would imagine next year or very late this year we'd gain a strategic partner for offtake of full stage 1 production. It's probably the best way if you think about it, companies secure a supply and get some skin in the game, ASN will only have 1 offtaker to take care of at the early stage making things more streamlined and not overloading BBB so it's a win-win.
    id imagine these expressions of interest have already been made to ASN as Bruce has said in interviews and they're holding off until JORC is done and any govt assistance is revealed, obviously it's preferable to make those deals when the SP is higher so there's no rush in my mind, wouldn't expect a LKE approach of signing these things early as non binding and highly conditional, when done I'd imagine it'd be an MOU into a contract at FID (nothing concrete gets signed before that id imagine). A partner like that would pump money into ASN which can be used for construction, that lowers the amount ASN need to find through finance which then boxes off the financial side of paradox and eliminates the final risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.