ASN 0.00% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

I would have honestly been expecting an announcement in regards...

1. 3,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    I would have honestly been expecting an announcement in regards to rigs on site for the western strategy already. We have the money and the permission, so I do not see where the delay lies?

In regards to the DFS, I would not be expecting any further changes to the DFS until after the western strategy has been completed given the indicated resource barely moved. It would be nice if Bruce also revised the selling cost of the Li carb to be more realistic. Yes I understand that production is 3 years away, but $19k?, I think that is too low. Even revising the price to $30k for the first 4 years only would still reduce the pay back time by 50% and make an already good DFS even better. I don't think you can ever make a DFS too good.

Given how good the DOW has been going, with ASN still retracing, when the DOW gives up a little of its gains ( Next week for me ) ASN is going to get hammered pretty hard unfortunately which is always not a nice thing to deal with, even those holding long past next week. However I will offer a little reality on the ASN share price in general. In June the SP dived to 8.8c .. In September it touched 47c .. 500% increase in 3 months. If ASN gains 500% next year on the commencement of construction the SP would be at or above $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $125.0K 1.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 812624 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 477627 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.