ASN 4.17% 12.5¢ anson resources limited

i can understand why some people here are getting a bit...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    i can understand why some people here are getting a bit impatient with the lack of announcements but i think the issue is more due to the way the share price has been manipulated than a lack of perfomance by asn. its only been 1 month since the last notable ann which was the second resource upgrade. some people seem to give little credit so the significance of that ann because the share price didnt jump like they hoped, that is out of bbb's hands though and obviously the mkt had set high expectations. everyone was singing bbb's praises when he put out a spectacular run of announcements and the share price jumped by 200%. but bbb cant just pull announcements out of thin air and its important to note that we are now in a quieter period while we advance feed offtakes and finance etc but make no mistake there is plenty of work going on behind the scenes.

with that being said there are 2 announcements i think are overdue and need to be sorted asap.

- commencement of drilling on western areas
    -appointment of additional management staff

im very keen to see asn grow the management team and hopefully we can secure high quality personnel, this is where asn has been lacking for too long and really should have been done 6 months ago then perhaps we could have gone down the road of govt funding but at the end of the day that would have been a nice to have not a necessity. its also important to keep in mind there will still be stiff competition for grants and they are spread across all battery raw materials so i think this is why asn didnt want invest so much time into this because it could potentially be for nothing.
    funding isnt an issue and neither is the payack period.

but seriously if anyone can find a lithium company anywhere near as close as asn to construction with such strong fundamentals/no political constraints and such a low mkt cap i am very interested to hear about it! i dont think there is one on the asx though. just have a look at peer valuations of lithium companies that have funding,offtakes,permits and are in contruction and its pretty easy to see asn will have a very exciting 2023.
    Last edited by Lukkus01: 02/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $216.1K 1.795M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115652 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 570036 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.