ASN 9.52% 11.5¢ anson resources limited

I know everyone has their opinion (or maybe venting) but does...

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I know everyone has their opinion (or maybe venting) but does anyone here have a plausible explanation as to why the SP has drifted to 22c after securing $50m of insto funds at the recent raise @35c? Retail selling may account for some but hard to believe it’s the majority of the sell down. Although I think volume traded since the raise will hold the key (I haven’t looked into this, maybe someone here more experienced has?) Have the instos sold out? scaled down? If so, why? The company has only made progress according to public announcements since. General sentiment is cautious across all sectors as we all are aware, maybe this coupled with retail taking money off the table would justify the current SP…not sure.

The question is, is 22c cheap? if nothing has changed with the company fundamentally or the outlook of our commodity, then it’s the time to be buying while everyone’s getting scared and frustrated selling. We need more haters and down tampers on here to give the serious & LT holders more criticism to challenge our sentiment for holding, we want this company to be critiqued to pressure test our reasons for holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $148.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $243.7K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1031794 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 290407 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.