ASN 1.00% 9.9¢ anson resources limited

ASN General Discussion, page-6020

1. 10,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    I notice a lot of people seem to think there is problems with the company, or at least think that is why there has been a constant sell off.
    Earlier in the year I explained what was going on in the world and what was going to happen.
    The problem is the USA and what they are doing to the world and themselves, one of the worst places to be invested, then there is a range of other things that is happening all in the same period of time including to the planet, I suggest that people watch videos on the bird flu outbreak, what embalmers are finding in dead vaccinated people's veins and all the covid19 mRNA vaccine talks in world Parliments, and you will see that the human race is in big trouble.
    A sick workforce cannot make what is needed for the Lithium battery electric revolution, all mining and other companies will increasingly find it hard to replace workers, this will cause business closures falling profits and stagnate projects and huge spending cutbacks by many people, who is going to be able to buy all these expensive electric cars.
    Big money smart investors are not stupid, they know what is coming and the rest of the market is in absolute selling fear from the downturn.
    Unfortunately, I think I have left it too late to cash some stock in unless the share price can hold for the big announcements.
    A very sad state of affairs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $127.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $82.32K 847.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13500 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.