ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

ASN General Discussion, page-8285

1. 9,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    As much as I appreciate the pat on the back I can't take credit , there is a team of posters here working to VET all things ASN some are collaborating where as others are on their own but the outcome is the same to validate all things ASN . BUT understand this none of it in any way constitutes advice and therefore as they say you should always DO YOR OWN RESEARCH, in saying this it is very hard to put a SP prediction as there are more than a handful of revenue streams which are fluctuating constantly interms of value this coupled with market dynamics and of course the potential for ASNs own metrics to expand further as the resources expand make it near impossible to put a figure to it so the best I could say atm would it would be many multiples of where it is atm , I could
    give you a number that would be all resources atm fully realised and it will be a massive number and too far away from 19c and it will get laughed at but suffice to say im not selling any anytime soon !! GLTAH DYOR WARMEST REGARDS TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.