ASN 0.00% 7.6¢ anson resources limited

A) Current contracts are based on spot so when spot increases so...

1. 9,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2229
    A) Current contracts are based on spot so when spot increases so will the contract price .
    B) Government money won't start until a contract is signed it's as simple as that .
    C) Yes bruce has been poor in the past in supplying a schedule and then maintaining it .
    D) A simple status update to market as where project funding is at is neither uncommon or unreasonable.
    E) I ran a business in the greenfield construction sector for 16 years before going to work for someone else and communicating is even more key in that environment than it is here .
    F) The use of the construction industry is a poor example IMHO compared to ASNs current predicament as there is a tangible outcome to the construction effort in front of your eyes on a daily basis .
    G) in terms of Bruce's "track record" it is totally irrelevant at present because the business has wide selection of new hires to mitigate that track record so there really is no excuse for not communicating.
    In conclusion I don't think there is one point you've posted here that I can agree with sorry regardless of how long I've watched Anson or how much I know , IMHO a week over is plenty of time if no update even via twitter by next week is just rude and will wreak of arrogance I'm not sure that's the label they'd want applied . Warmest Regards GLTAH AIMHO DYOR TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ $50.50K 663.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 340674 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 28889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.