ASN 0.00% 14.0¢ anson resources limited

SUWAs argument centres around :A) the aesthetic , so how the...

1. 8,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    SUWAs argument centres around :

A) the aesthetic , so how the "re-entry" works look , so will the presence of the works scar the landscape.

B) the noise the works will create and burden the environment with .

These "objections" are directly validated (in SUWAs opinion) by the "American Red Rock Widerness Act" and on this basis the proposed re-entries permits should be cancelled.

Now you would have to read this act in detail to be aware of the implications , which I have only glanced over , BUT in saying this these are my views of the "alleged" implications which is just an opinion :

1)IMHO the act was designed to stop "permanent" "scaring" of the land which IMHO is not the case here for the re-entries and even if they were to be used as feed wells this is still not the case as ASN has set aside CAPEX to bury any well heads and pipeline , as for noise there is none in a production environment and only for a short time in an exploration capacity.

2)IMHO the reason you can't find instances of it is because there are none as the act itself the BLM and UTAH haven't been tested on these grounds before . This in part explains why the local BLM agency ignored the complaint outright and also explains IMHO why the regional BLM chose to exercise due diligence when it comes to the complaint and it's tentacles as IMHO BLM ,if possible, wish to set a precedent here for all future initiatives.

3) Compass minerals are in UTAH located on the great salt lake as well as intrepid potash on the Colarado river just south of Moab and east of ASNs proposed ES plant site . These are huge "scars" on the landscape so there is precedence their also in addition to this Compass has chosen to expand potash works via Lithium production using DLE with so far no complaints .

4) Now I'm putting on my tin foil hat ok so feel free to ignore this one LOL. Ask yourself ASN has done at least 5 well re-entries over the years all over Canyon lands with out complaint as far as I'm aware to release a JoRc of just over 1 million Mt after this milestone the WS was announced and enter stage right SUWA ? SUWA have been here well before ASN but no complaints ? Why now ask Yourself , where has SUWA gotten this sudden impetus, sudden conscience ? Who possibly might be guiding SUWAs actions and what are their motives ?

So in conclusion there's a lot there in those statements , I'm not here to sell any one narrative because honestly I don't know but what I will say is that it's awfully convenient just at the time that ASN wants to turn in to a behemoth and has the cash to do it !
    I have other questions also but I will ask that of management in due course . I hope you find this helpful .
    Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $180.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $122.4K 899.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17486 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 843364 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ 298482
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.