ASN 0.00% 13.5¢ anson resources limited

I have been saying the same things for years on the ASN threads....

1. 10,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2042
    I have been saying the same things for years on the ASN threads.
    Like Lithium is dangerous as it catches fire and is hard to put out.
    Lithium cars are too expensive and cost too much to charge up, and that is if you can get the power from an electricity grid that is failing in many countries around the world.
    It costs more on the environment to produce an electric car and will result in the environment being destroyed by mining companies taking metals out of the ground.
    Lithium car batteries start to fail in the cold.
    For the USA to be 100% renewable, it would take 50% of the land mass to do it, not to mention water supplies being poisoned.
    As fossil fuels are cut back electric car charging will fail as electricity grids fail.
    So essentially, I see electric cars that cannot at least self-charge from the Sun, will become worthless in the future and probably may even be banned due to the damage to the environment from what is needed for their production and all the fields of wind turbines and solar panels that will destroy the environment kill the animals and destroy our water ways.
    At least 10 cents of the share price would be the Western Australian assets the rest would be mostly made up of the Bromine resource, Lithium is nothing more than hyped up fad by those who have no understanding of the coming disaster to the environment from electric car manufactory and renewable energy infrastructure.
    I'm here for the Bromine resource and Western Australian rare earth projects, Lithium is just a money-making fad that will die out as fast as it started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $170.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $81.75K 615.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 380001 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 406377 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ 280781
Last updated 13.53pm 22/05/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.