ASN 9.09% 10.0¢ anson resources limited

ASN vs LKE, page-41

1. 1,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    I like LKE's ppm of lithium (is way superior), so if they use the same tech as ASN to get Li then of course way more productive. Also they have hit holes that like ASN come to the surface and unlike say AGY do not need pumping.

Not sure of of other by-products though, ASN has a few and lots of it.

I watch a few Lithium stocks but as my chart above shows I have been burned bad by a few so these days I sit back and watch, occasionally trade them. Right now I hold LPD, I like their by-product too, I like that they use their own tech where these two use LILAC which you know .... aint their own proprietary thing. AGY's plant is too small I think, pissy 500 tonnes PA output might keep the lights on. LPD will have 5000 tonnes of hydroxide plant, plus their plant concepts are modular and can ramp up easier ..... who wins the race? All will in their own ways, and that's why I do not understand the hostilities here .... never fall in love with a stock... it can cost you, and blind you. The reason you bought stock is simple, TOO MAKE MONEY, that is paramount, the rest is BS frankly.

Last edited by JoeBlow: 25/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $97.84K 937.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 816673 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 156617 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.