ASN 8.70% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

i did really well out of LKE (c 500% plus). i exited at $1.70, i...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    i did really well out of LKE (c 500% plus). i exited at $1.70, i missed the peak but thankfully i also missed the crash - i always knew I would exit LKE short term. where as ASN i have held for a long time and intend to continue doing that.

i got skeptical of LKE due to the amount of marketing they were doing. while's there is nothing wrong with marketing - it does indicate that the board and the company has a heavy focus on maximising company exposure and pumping the share price to the max. in lithium stocks - i find that risky - there is too many uneducated retail investors throwing money in to lithium stocks at the moment. those types of investors get spooked as easily as they get overly excited. big share price peaks and big troughs happen in lithium. to me, that kind of marketing and share price pumpery also suggests that there could be some creative poetry going on in their announcements. i prefer my early stage mining companies to be experts at early stage mining - not experts at social media marketing.

aside from that - for me - ASN appears to be a much less risky venture for funding through to production. the facts are fairly simple - LKE is in a remote area, in a country that carriers some significant risks and difficult logistics. ASN is based smack bang in the middle of a safe country, easy area to access. its a safer bet that it will receiving quick funding through to production - just because it's in the US and not high up in the Argentina Mountains..

plus - i kinda like that Bruce sucks at social media. mining CEO's should suck at marketing. makes me think he's 100% focussed on getting a lithium mine up and running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $135.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $96.94K 867.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 977838 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 109322 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.