ASO 22.2% 1.1¢ aston minerals limited

ASO - Media, page-532

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    “I am very proud of our team for accomplishing this milestone in a very short period of time. Just four years ago, Crawford had only five drill holes. Today, we believe it is a world-class project with tremendous momentum. We are fully focused on pursuing our next milestones of obtaining permits, developing a financing package, and moving towards a production decision by mid-2025, with a goal of first production by the end of 2027.”

Mark Selby CEO Canada Nickel, BFS release

amitz - Why are you suprised by 2027? When you understand the size of this operation, they have done an outstanding job and I expect Aston to do the same. Aston have the advantage of a big brother operation next door (Canada Nickel) that they can learn from their mistakes, plan permitting based on their approval timeframes and use multiple data sets to advance the Boomerang project.

It is also possible for Aston to ride Canada Nickels wave and possibly JV and or provide feed for Crawford. This would be great for Aston to heavily reduce capex requirements.

Patience IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $30.2K 2.965M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5171782 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2321136 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.