ASO 10.5% 1.7¢ aston minerals limited

Hey, Thanks for the link, Yes I have posted this previously but...

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Hey,

Thanks for the link,

Yes I have posted this previously but looking at the share price the market has not yet included this into current valuation.

There is a cloud of mis-understanding looming over Nickel sentiment.

This idea that Indonesia will mine, refine and supply the worlds Nickel is simply not feasible.

The supply of Nickel from Indonesia short term is a postive step for the long term application of Nickel in batteries to prevent cathode chemistry replacement but the mid- long term supply for western markets can not and will not come from Indonesia for multiple reasons, two main ones being Chinese control 'foreign entities of concern' having control of 60-70% percent of worlds Nickel supply is high risk and secondly the environmentally destructive and carbon intensive means of supply from indonesia not to mention the human rights issues do not tick the 'E' and 'S' of ESG.

On the positive side, sentiment can turn overnight, the sudden realisation that all these US battery plants and OEMs need feed to come from US and FTA without 'foreign entities of concern' ownership to meet IRA criteria going forward.

Aston is well positioned to receive the full extent of the Critical minerals funding as their business profile is exactly what the government is askling for as a solution the current supply problem IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $36.08K 2.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3571469 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1164947 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 10.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ 2725882
Last updated 15.15pm 27/05/2024 ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.