MMA 4.65% 22.5¢ maronan metals limited

LIke's are not endorsements, just interest.Obviously you were...

1. 3,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1178
    LIke's are not endorsements, just interest.

Obviously you were not on HC when the thumbs up actually said like!

So was it the first, second or third line you found of interest? Obviously, I expected others to have similar standards to my own. That is NO upvote unless I totally agree with the post and definitely NO upvote for posts spreading nasty malicious unsubstantiated accusations.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6142/6142882-f4b0d4e135bfda866e91eb2e25b0341f.jpg
    Your response to the MMA quarterly was not thought through. No wonder you were called out and your motivations questioned.

What you are actually saying is that when someone makes a statement that you do not agree with, it is okay for you and your other conspiracists to automatically suspect that someone has ulterior motives! My ulterior motive was to not have what happened today because delusional shareholders somehow believe that once an option is in the money that everyone is going to exercise it. Never going to happen 6 months before expiry raising the amounts MMA required. I stated that Crescat was our best option and that I doubted that most of the directors have a spare $600K sitting under their mattresses to exercise their 2025 options a year early. Ask yourself, have any of the directors even exercised their 30c options? They should have 50,000 each if my recollection is correct.

What is even worse is that at 30c they only had to issue 7M shares to see them through to October. They were fully aware of their cash balance of $2.2M in mid April. We now have silver correcting and we are not sure how long the correction will take, we are entering tax loss selling season and we need to raise capital. Everything I did not want to happen is happening. MMA will not fly until silver breaks $30. I seriously doubt that that will occur in the next 4 weeks.

MMA management have two main priorities going forward. Raise cash and commence drilling. Their procrastination, probably as a result of listening to a minority of shareholders that are against dilution could end up diluting the company even more. RDM jumped after their quarterly, ABRA which I own rocketed because they had Kinross take a $20M equity in them at a 3% premium and MMC rocketed today because they were able to raise $10M from sophisticated investors before the shareholders were even aware.

And to show you that I can give appraisal when deserved, I have posted a copy of the RDM quarterly response I made. Unlike MMA, RDM had all of the below information in the quarterly that the shareholders were not expecting except for Sybella. MMA had no new information and no drilling update. Apples & oranges comparison. I ask again, how hard was it for MMA to put a paragraph in the quarterly addressing the upcoming drilling season. My biggest worry is that they chose not to because the drilling will not start until Q3.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6143/6143039-4a1cb6727828a430a3dedb3e2d498531.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $32.20K 152.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36363 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 4900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.