ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

I am a holder of this stock since buying in (seems years ago) at...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I am a holder of this stock since buying in (seems years ago) at 0.017. There was a report on TNR from a well respected analyst that had this as a 'great potential - speculative buy' back in the mists of time.

I have been invested in, and remain invested in some 2 dozen mining stocks, as I believe ASR is at the undervalued end of the whole spectrum.

My take on TNR/ASRA is the way they do business, and at times, I have wondered, along with many, but there are many things that speak to their strengths.

Low cost, effective drilling programme which sees targeted RC (Reverse Circulation) drilling determined by cheap AV drillling (Auger Vacuum) drilling which in itself is clever and very inexpensive.

The AV drilling samples are then 'field assayed' by using hand - held X PRF technology. Cheap to do, expensive to buy initially and the operators need to know what they are doing.

Think a very expensive cordless battery drill sized assay laboratory with a cost of several thousand dollars upfront and the ability to give satisfactorily accurate results.

These results, in tandem with the geologist's opinion, (Claudio - whom I believe from his CV, and his public commentary, appears highly experienced and well qualified ), then determine the targeted spend on the more expensive process of RC drilling by a contractor rig/rigs.

I have made an enquiry about the company's per metre cost and I believe that ASR are also getting excellent bang for every share-holder buck that they are spending in ground.

These samples are then sent for formal assay, (in Perth - 800kms away) and until recently, and determined by the ability of labs to process everything that is delivered to them, have proven to be timely. It's now a matter of please get in line and wait until we call you.....!

We now await, and from close observation of all announcements, I personally believe we will see news imminently, and ongoing over the foreseeable future in relation to:

Diorite/Estrella

Stirling Well/Stirling block

Updated overall gold MRE. (Mineral Resource Estimate)

REE Metallurgy (which assists to determine the overall commerciality of the project cost/benefit of the REEs)

The content of Scandium and Cobalt that we have in our assays. (Scandium is anomalous/homogenous in the company's words - IE: it is in every sample they have taken in the target zone...I cannot stress how valuable this could be)

Scandium Oxide is $1,000.00 +/- pr kilo. Scandium metal is $24,000.00 +/- per kilo - AND it is everywhere in the REE area so far uncovered. Add Cobalt credits ( dependant on metallurgy results....to be seen)

REE's MRE and ongoing updates for probably 12 months to 24 months as the area expands and is proven up to JORC standards.

RC and Diamond Core drilling into the hard rock beneath the regolith (softer weathered earths and rock) to delineate and determine the likely primary source of the REEs - as expressed by Emeritus Professor , PHD Geology, independent consultant to the REE project - Ken Collerson.

Over and above this, and I had missed the potential importance of this, ASR are also positioned to benefit from the tenements applied for South of the existing properties including the Little Wonder mine area, one of the richest W.A. gold mines known with historic production of 1000 gms per ton back in the late 1800s, early 1900s.

It appears that the Estrella areas from early published results, could be indicative of higher gold concentrations and may provide a great boost to company reserves in gold, IMO.

Freehold ownership fo Tarmoola Station, and the water beneath it is as Mastercard says "priceless" to potential processor of mineral deposits. Water specifically - a valuable and scarce resource in that country.

Nearology to Australia's newest Gold producer - Red 5 - is undeniable.., the processing plant is about 3kms from Tarmoola Station Homestead, have a look on the map.... ASR is continuing to explore along the same faults that Red 5 is now mining, processing and very imminently - pouring gold. It is right next door, same geology, same geological faults, literally an extension of what they are doing.

Other posters (Two at least) recognise what is happening here. They seem better qualified geologically, than I to speak about what they discern from the announcements and their discussions with the company.

Oh, share ownership of MMG and ZAG, Tarmoola station, Carhill Contracting ( Bullion FX - I know nothing about this space)
    and a chartists dream at the moment. Thank You to our resident commentator on the charts.

Recent exposure to brokers and the investing public is evident as the recent volume and increase in share price demonstrates.

From where I am sitting, I see a resource that will likely, over time, surprise to the upside, for many. (IMO as they say)

The area is, and remains highly prospective for Gold, REEs, Scandium and Cobalt and remains essentially open in all directions.

Tarmoola itself is over 450,000 acres. The tenements take up only a tenth or so of this. Red 5's King of the Hills 16 year LOM gold mine is literally next door, and is processing its first gold for imminent pour this, or next week. Please see their announcements to confirm this.

Gwalia is further to the South. - 25 kms. One of the great historic gold mines in the region. Yes its a lot further away. I know.

I am of the belief that we are share-holders in a company that has a resource that will become historic. I remain invested fully.
    I continue to add to my holdings on dips.

My single biggest fear is that we will be made an offer that 'we can't refuse' once the MREs are firmed up and the full potential becomes apparent. To sell out at less than full value will be disappointing, but expected by this share-holder.

Hopefully the changes to the constitution recently will see the majority of shareholders vote down any take-over bid if it appears unsatisfactory to them.

It is without doubt that the company will need to raise more funds for the next year's drilling campaign to prove up the REEs and continue filling in the gold potential. I am of the hope that the recent uptick in interest will see brokers happy to put their clients in at, or above, the current price point to ensure current share-holders are treated equitably, or another non-dilutive methodology is employed to raise the funds necessary to progress.

Given we have ~ 2.0 Million dollars at bank now, I would expect we need another 4.0 to 5.0mMillion Dollars, to fully fund the next 12 months drilling and increase in ground personnel to continue to prove up the major resource I am describing and hopeful of.

Please take the time to read all prior announcements, do the maths for yourselves, and research who all of our neighbours are. All the above is my opinion and cannot be relied upon for making any investment decisions.

Thank You to the positive contributors over the journey, I have enjoyed your commentary and insights over the last couple of years.

Patience is a virtue they say. If you are trading, don't read this. It is irrelevant. Im looking for a life - changing event here, not a few ticks.

Caveat Emptor, and read everything you can about the company, the region and the mineralogy of the current batch of valuable minerals we have proven to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $9.98K 2.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 23871985 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3497217 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.