ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

I only try to add to the picture that is being portrayed and to...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I only try to add to the picture that is being portrayed and to keep things on an even keel.

Thank You for your trust in my interpretation of the ground, the company and the events as they unfold, but continue to note that we are invested in a speculative stock, that has not yet provided all the requirements of a JORC resource of large scale beyond the existing 120K Oz gold.

Do I take anything back from my previous post?

No.

Todays announcement indicates that we may be on the right track to see increasing grades of gold further South. I personally cannot wait to see what is happening in closer proximity to Little Wonder, and the results today appear to be align with expectations that likely expected higher grade deposits (from my understanding) do in fact, lead South through to Little wonder and potentially beyond into the currently applied for tenements.

I believe everything I have written, but I also state clearly 'Caveat Emptor'. It is well worth reading each announcement and having a look at the gold grades since the first formal MRE (some time ago now) to accumulate the ongoing drill results into an
    informal Gold position. No real urgency as we will see the formal update on gold MRE soon, if the company comes through as announced.

As per previous post, the discovery of REES, and critical minerals are really exciting to me as an extra, over, and above the gold deposits for which I was invested.

If you are drilling ground, that upon re-assay from the gold results, then produce signifiant Heavy - Clean - Rare - Earth Elements, supported by good grades of homogenous Scandium and Cobalt, then it has to be a win, win ,win in my layman's opinion.

I have accumulated TNR/ASR for years. I have only ever sold a very small portion once, as I needed the funds urgently, and re-bought at a discount again a week later to keep my holding steady. I bought again a week ago at 0.035, and will continue to look for any - pull back opportunities.

Please, as I have suggested, take the time to research for yourself. If you have a query you cannot find the answer to, I have found that the management will respond to your query and have done so each time I have raised a question that they can answer without sharing privileged information with me.

Further to all the above and previous, I highly recommend googling the research papers written by Dr Ken Collerson, for some of his extensive reporting on previous rare earth findings.

I have spoken to Ken, and he confirms that upon hearing of the find, he approached the company to offer his services, and comments that he "has been excited" by what he has seen so far, and as he has said on the record "Torian/ASRA may be sitting on a unique deposit of clean - heavy - rare earths unlike anything he has heard of anywhere else in the world"

That excites me. The more I ask, the more like.

Hold, Hold..........

IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $9.98K 2.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 23871985 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3497217 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.