ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

My reading is that all 'preliminary' data has been submitted by...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    My reading is that all 'preliminary' data has been submitted by the company to the Resource Geologists (BMGS) for their "Competent Person" to commence the analysis necessary to determine (independently) the actual Mineral Resource Estimate update subject to all new known factors since the last formal MRE for the area was released (2021).

That includes all new drill data, and assays derived from the samples retrieved from each and every hole drilled subsequent to the last formal MRE release.

Once the 'preliminary' data has been reviewed and then cross checked by the independent resource Geologist, against any other relevant factors, and JORC standards are complied with, the new Mineral resource Estimate can be released by the company as and when signed off by BMGS.

Diorite/Estrella - Sky-wing/Tyrannus are all separate issues to the upcoming amended MRE for Mt. Stirling.

I expect there will be separate announcements in relation to the ongoing drill results across the other areas not subject to this MRE upgrade.

(As with REE) separate matter.

I did hope the MRE would be this week, but realistically expect sometime next week at this point.

Share price is certainly fluctuating in line with weak market sentiment and lack of news release from company.

Bring on the long awaited MRE please...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 19287758 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10397702 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.48am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.