ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

my personal view on the spike in volume looks like someone is...

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    my personal view on the spike in volume looks like someone is taking a position. I'll get an updated T20 at the end of the week which hopefully should shed some light on it. As David points out there are a number of new names on the register, but we don't know when they purchased between the last AGM T20 and the latest one I posted so once the settlement of the latest volume takes place we should be able to determine which is the new player.

The met results are ongoing to ascertain if the RE elements can be extracted profitably. May take many months of finetuning according to Prof Collerson as they continue to vary the process/acids and will be reported once the final optimal outcome is known. The way the past announcement was worded with regard to the 4 week timeframe was probably misunderstood by most, including me at the time, to mean that was when it would be announced rather than it being the starting point for the ongoing process.
    Met work should not be confused with assaying which produces a defined knowledge of the contained elements and therefore can be reported to the market immediately.

Drilling not happening at the moment, the 2023 program is being finalized I believe, but a heap of samples were delivered to the lab in December but not sure of the turnarounds on these. New MD Rob heading up onsite again this week.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 28392400 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7776196 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.