ASR 0.00% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

Thanks Mike999,It certainly looks like someone is after all the...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Thanks Mike999,

It certainly looks like someone is after all the shares they can get. I understand there are some that were very disappointed with the latest MRE and will therefore be looking to get out. The continual reloading of the sell side, to meet the buyer, instead of waiting for the buyer to come up to your price is a little surprising, particularly given the recent massive volume. The buyers have shown, in the last few sessions, that they were willing to come up.

I get the impression that CSZ thinks the gold is where it is at when he says that you are meant to love all your children the same.

Was he surprised by the last MRE? I hope he is in agreement that there is little extra drilling required to raise it substantially in the future?

Maybe the increasing Gold price will motivate ASRA to complete any required drilling to improve the MRE.

It was during the New World Metals conference in Melbourne (session 3) where PS said they were expecting “That Metallurgical report will be completed, we would say, within the next four weeks” (31.30).

Regards,

Havelots

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.