ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

I doubt it matters what CSZ thinks anymore regarding ASR. Theres...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I doubt it matters what CSZ thinks anymore regarding ASR. Theres no question the gold is there, but that for now doesn't matter either. They have shifted thier focus and put all thier eggs in the REE basket. I strongly believe if that comes up empty, they won't ever get a chance to drill for the rest of the gold.
    They seem overwhelmingly confident and as David said, the Prof wouldn't put his name to what he thought was a dud. Something does ring in my memory regarding this however. We have had input in this forum from a REE expert previously who showed little interest and highlighted that just because the REEs are present, even in extraordinary and unprecedented circumstances doesn't make it economical to extract. Moreover, such an occurrence makes it extremely exciting to an academic like the Prof, but again doesn't mean extraction is viable. It is for this reason that I find the consistent metallurgical report delays highly concerning. Are they just trying anything and everything as conventional liberation has failed? Time will tell. David has highlighted the trading opportunities that have undoubtedly been present and highly profitable over the last 3 years if you played your cards right. If this metallurgical report fails to clearly demonstrate a viable project and justifies a move to a solid scoping study, the only last profitable trade left here is shorting it.
    Last edited by 1SunTzu: 10/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.519K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18637775 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10397702 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.