ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

I actually just jumped on HC because I just noticed the depth at...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I actually just jumped on HC because I just noticed the depth at 2.1. Thats as strong as I can ever remember and I would think the is next to no chance its ingenue or funny bugger market games. People want in for sure.

I am hopeful the new blood will steer this ship true. Market sentiment appears on board with that notion for now. You are correct to say there is no evidence to suggest the resource is not economic, but theres no evidence to suggest it is either. Its all up in the air and the market hasn't heard boo in months except a cap raise.

The co has obviously had a tough trot recently with the staff turnover and appointment of a new MD. You don't just go to Woollies for a ne MD, it takes time and effort that can't be focused elsewhere. I actually have little doubt this fiasco has been a serious contributor to the delays thus far. I take my hat off Summers, he's not even an employee and it seems like he's been the glue here for over a year. I'm truly impressed by the dedication. What I was not impressed with was the missed chance to clear the air and start fresh with a new team and set some new realistic timelines or at least update progress. You, I or anyone else here have literally no idea when these results are likely to be back. That's a bit rough for something that was listed as a key part of thier presentation for new investment in October as being weeks away. Surely noone can argue that?

Anyway, enough with the negative nancy stuff. I hold and not a small amount either. Its an unhealthy and frankly stupid percentage of my portfolio for such a risky play as I am actually very confident in ASRs tenements for gold and I truly belive the REE "distraction" as some would call it, could be MASSIVE. I posted here a long time ago some rough calcs on the value of the RREs in the ground based on market rates at the time and the data set for assays and strike we had available. If extraction is possible, there's literally billions in the ground without the gold. As a risk vs reward at these prices, this is totally worth an overly ambitious punt in my view. My sentiment is hold as I am not buying, I have more than my full. For anyone new or with a tiny position, my sentiment is a SOLID buy at 2c despite any of the points I've raised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.519K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18637775 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10397702 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.