ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

Hi David,By and large, I don't think we disagree on much at all....

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi David,
    By and large, I don't think we disagree on much at all. For clarity, when I say we have no evidence to suggest extraction is economical, I mean it literally. Without a report in an announcement, there is no proof that big money can act on and get this goose cooking. We can interpolate, read between the lines and take peoples word for it, but we need the concrete proof for a re-rate. Instos dont guess, they want proof.
    Much can be be said about uneducated or ill thought comments, conjecture and hearsay (I'm not perfect, definitely guilty of it myself from time to time) but this is the fruit borne from the lack of information from the company. ASR released an announcement saying metallurgical test was already underway on 11 July 22. That's a really, really long time to conduct leach testing no matter the complexity and IMO way too long not to directly address the delay (not just keep changes the wording or deadline). Anyway, enough from me now. I really do hope this all pays off for the company. Not least due to vested interest, but there are people within the co and holders that are still hear that have been put through the ringer. I'd really like to see their hard work and/or patience rewarded. There's definitely something here, it may be huge. GLTA(patient)H

Last edited by 1SunTzu: 12/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.519K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18637775 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10397702 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.