ASR 0.00% 0.7¢ asra minerals limited

Sk1n, I am driven by the evidence, as my lightbulbs acknowledge...

1. 4,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2632
    Sk1n, I am driven by the evidence, as my lightbulbs acknowledge along with 40 years investing/trading. Where's yours? I have only posted recently, since you asked about my whereabouts when you were trying to big note yourself to suck up sympathy and trying to trash reputation in a troll-like manner you are maintaining to hide your own inadequacy with narcissist comment. I think you are not what you seem, but a false flag by your unsubstantiated comments. Promoting a bear trap?

I have nothing to do with Mike or anyone else, who has also contributed on his own bat for others to comment upon, including myself which is our right. It is a site for discussion, you don't own it or moderate it.

If you are not working for somebody else, why don't you take ownership of your past silly decisions in managing money based on the obvious TA at the time, as I presented to you, seeing you asked for my presence? There was nearly 300% in those trades. That can't be dismissed. I don't think you can distinguish between confidence based on experience. It is not arrogance.

You continue to play the man as per your pseudonym, and bathe in reflected glory by calling for help from others? The REE expert? Do you have any original thought? My comments are independent analytical comments based on the facts before me. How about researching the facts instead of talking dribble? Move on, and get for help for your narcissistic approach. Can't believe you would even diss other readers with your contradictory meaningless comment. Are you better than them? Do you want everyone to tell you how good you are with this attention seeking behaviour?

Prattle on if you want, makes no difference to the outcome for me. Not interested in trashing a thread. So I won't respond again to you. rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.52K 788.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8211111 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2156148 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 2011374
Last updated 10.26am 04/06/2024 ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.