TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

ASSAKA, page-135

1. 16,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Adriano

I agree with the others. You are being deliberately and annoyingly negative banging on and on about Darren's confidential info.. What garbage. I've been in this game nearly 30 years and I have often talked to management and I can assure you that they are scrupulous in only saying what they are permitted to say within the ASX rules. Unless they are dodgy of course and then they would only be telling their mates and not shareholders who will then go off and blab on HC or other forums. I don't think our management are dodgy although I haven't been following their activities long enough to make a definite judgement.

All darren was told was that we will be updated during the drilling on matters that the ASX requires them to release to keep the market informed. That means anything "material" regarding the drill like 1) When a target zone is reached and assessed ... whether it has oil or not.

hoty

I don't think you are correct. TPT's announcement re Tao-1 drilling said:

"As the well has been designated as “tight”, no information related to depth or formation will be provided during the drilling, beyond what is required by the ASX and AIM continuous disclosure obligations."

Read it !! It actually says "we will release what is required by the ASX continuous disclosure obligations"!! That certainly includes results from a drill target!!!

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.