assange arrested in britian , page-50

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi TangramsHi Tangrams,

Yes maybe I did, but it's getting late, I'm getting tired and I'm a slow typist!We all only have so many words to use in a day!
    I see you have quite a list there (you missed the Baltic states invaded by the Germans and later by our ally Russia), I would have been against the invasion of all of them. And against the invasion of Poland, again by our ally Uncle Joe.
    Reasonably simple.And against the invasion by Russia of what would then become the Eastern Bloc.

As you said in another post, Julian is a good and brave man we need more like him.It's no surprise how dirty the PTB will play. It looked like a setup vis a vis the rape charges from the beginning, with charges laid then dropped then laid again for what? Sex by surprise?( It's always a surprise to me lol.)
    I think that the US is stuck, can't ignore him can't really retaliate effectively except to kill him, which will then cause the Wikileaks website to be renamed the Julian Assange Wikileaks memorial site and he will be a martyr to freedom of speech.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.