@Nugget49; thanks for your response!I call 'em as I see 'em...

1. 47,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Nugget49; thanks for your response!

I call 'em as I see 'em based on my core values and beliefs including equal opportunity and a fair go for all via democratic processes.

Those who often respond to my comments know that I've long supported independent candidates in my federal seat of Indi - currently Helen Haines [ie. NOT Labor, NOT the Greens, NOT the LNP and certainly NOT ON or UAP].

Prior to the Liberal Party's decision to run with Sophie Mirabella in Indi I used to vote for Lou Liebermann [he died recently] - he was an outstanding MP and much loved / respected for years after he retired.

It's my assessment based on media reports that Kevin Rudd appears to have played a significant role in ending the USA's victimisation of Julian Assange. IMOI it's disturbing and anti-democratic that so-called western democracies such as Australia and the USA think it's OK to incarcerate / harass / bully to death whistle-blowers for their refusal to keep secret war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by their 'armed forces'.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.