Assange, page-6

1. 16,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    We will learn (hopefully & eventually) the precise basis of Julian's alleged crimes if and when he gets into America's hands.
    But the indictments won't be hurried I imagine, they will keep him in solitary as long as they can pre-trial..
    I imagine he will be charged with publication of classified data in whatever form that can be presented.

Now as to tour other issues. Most of us know what a horrible nation America has become in terms of its ruling elites, but I would still rather deal with their ruling elites than those of China or Russia or Saudi Arabia &etc.
    In the end, we here are dependent on America's support for our defence, assuming they honour their treaties. And I rather be in their camp than almost anyone else's as things stand today.

We would hope that our new PM will in due course very strongly intervene in Julian's case, but I'm not holding my breath. It will depend how the US govt values the support of the govt and people of Austtalia vs how intransigent the Deep State (there is one) in the US wants to be over the issue.
    If Mr Albanese makes a strong appeal there is a good chance he will be released. But that depends on our PM's moral judgement and how much of it he is prepared to spend on this issue

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.