MLS 0.00% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

assay lab delays

1. 1,340 Posts.
    Copied this from CDU thread, but the lessons learnt may be applicable to a large number of small cap explorers, including MLS.

Subject: assays
    Stock Code: CDU - CUDECO LIMITED
    Posted: 14/09/07 10:36 Hotcopper Radio: CDU on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: Samex Views: 352
    Post #: 2110848 (Start of thread) Sentiment: Buy
    IP: 203.87.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: Stock Held
    hello crew long time no posties..needed to get some work done plus alot of the posts just keep getting recycled so there was nothing new..and i have been over at ARE..

so while everyone in here keeps going over old ground about this and that i took the liberty of ringing 2 big LABS in Australia for you guys, to enquire about why the ASSAYING of drill samples is taking upto 8-12 weeks

I also rang the 3 mining companies i invest in. ARE, BHP and CDU. All three said pretty much the same thing.. the amount of Exploration is unprecented and the labs can not cope.

The main reason for the assaying timeframe getting longer is the Global shortage of the main Concumable to Dissolve the Mineral for assaying...

The consumable they mentioned is "PERCHLORIC ACID" there is only limited supply.

BHP said they have 150kms (150,000m) of drill core at Olympic Dam waiting to be Assayed.

The big international LAB at Townsville S.G.S. has acres of samples waiting to be assayed, and are not opening new accounts. i asked them also if CDU was a big account, they replied our biggest. I am sure WM will be itching the skin off to make a release...

Argonaut, ARE have also put out a great report on thir "KROOMBIT" Zinc Copper Deposit outside of Mackay.
    They also said the results on their drilling look good also but yet UNASSAYED and do not know how long it will take. The property was owned by CRA in the 80's and hit big zones of Zinc and Copper but at 6%-8% Zinc and 3%Cu was no good because of prices.
    Now is considered very high grade, we will find out if ARE can get someone to assay them.

anway there is my 2 cents for whats it worth..

Here is a clip for you TWEETY...!!!
    LEAVE CUDECO ALONE....haha ROFLMAO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1.256K 62.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97878 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 756527 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.