URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

assay results are all that matters...

1. 388 Posts.
    I don't understand all this doom and gloom. The following is what I have gathered (assumed) from announcements and previous posts:
    - The manganese assay results are delayed due to the local Zambian lab being overloaded. The company is looking at alternatives options such as shipping the samples to another lab.
    - It is unlikely anyone could possibly know the results and therefore make buy/sell decisions based on the outcome. The simple explanation for the drop in SP is because some holders cannot afford to wait it out. Despite the delay, I don't think the probability of the assay results being positive has been reduced at all.
    - Drilling is underway at the Grants Ridge JV and we can probably anticipate results in the near future as well.
    - There is a need for a capital raising/rights issue but I am not convinced that this will need to occur prior to the release of assay results. Cash at end of quarter was $618k and anticipated spending is $500k for exploration and evaluation and $350k for administration. I would assume that further exploration and evaluation would depend on the assay results. Therefore the cash situation is probably not dire and the company will have several options for proceeding.

I'll reconsider my position once the assay results are released, but I don't see any reason to sell in the meantime. It is a gamble but the potential reward in my opinion is much greater than the loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.