MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

as always Xray...a good question!Five years ago I would have...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    as always Xray...a good question!

Five years ago I would have said anyday, I'm still saying it.

The main backers and management (Forrester/O'Regan and Sterling - and behind them lie the core of the loyal backers who have invested in MTB on their advice) are getting on in age, I think O' Regan is in his late 60's, Forrester is in his mid 60's and Sterling is in his 70's.

Possibly with the exception of Sterling, they have been heavily invested in MTB since it listed, circa 20/25 years ago.....this is their pension and at these levels it aint going to last long, so we MUST see some fireworks within the next 5 years, I hope within the next 18 months.

As I have always said, O 'Regan and his firm Astairs, London and Alfred Sterling are quite big players in London. Taking on a directorship in MTB (which is a very small little company), travelling to Australia/Namibia/Botswana a few times a year, committing own funds, clients funds and Gresham House's funds is a big thing for the two of them to do. I believe thay can smell the potential and I am sure they know the outcome, they are just waiting for the right circumstances and results and things will start to get going.

The above analysis is my view on the people, nothing scientific. Science tells us that hey have an ever expanding project on their hands, with PFS and BFS in the pipeline (surely within the next 18 months).

A diamond project which has been forgotten about by the market but which is well advanced (based on the diamond project alone the share price traded at 18c a few years ago)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 79333996 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23841897 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.