MTB 100% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

assay results are out, page-14

1. 483 Posts.
    Timewise I hope its not another 5 years nor another 18 months that the Co will keep dragging things out for......

I think the Zinc project will be a non starter because of grades/recovery levels.For the Co it may sound good and make it look like there's something on the Co's books but this will have no positive impact overall. The Co will most likely still be using the same old story that more and more test drilling results will be required to sure up the future JORC/BFS figures.This will only draw down further Co cash reserves and provide Directors with ongoing employment. The directors will have nothing to lose either way even if the JORC / BFS are negative. By that stage they would have convinced most that they were on to bigger and better projects elsewhere.They have made it so far using such tactics so whats another 18mths and god help us all if its another 5 years.

Regarding the diamond issue and the recent "Beeeeeeeee deal" this may turn into something if the Co gets the right directions/advise of where to look but it won't come cheap.........but my gut feeling with such Beeeeee deals is that they never work out and will end up costing the Co heaps in the long run or maybe the Co will ultimately be run out of town.

Should be another round of capital raising by end of the month or early Feb 08.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $2.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.703K 1.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 48703898 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 20429286 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.