MTB 33.3% 0.1¢ mount burgess mining nl

assay results are out, page-15

1. 4,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    Certainly, your logic of the directors gaining additional employment is impeccable if you believe they are a bunch of shysters. Be as it may that it takes one to know one, I disagree.

It is pretty clear O'Regan needs to shore up employment at his age, so as he complies with howard's "Work till you Drop" premise, ditto Stirling. Mulligan has no better things to do than waste time for a $25K a year pay cheque with MTB when he's clearly living hand and mouth from his own consultancy. Rod Dale must have lost his marbles at his age and must be doing this for giggles. Forrester, well, he probably doesn't have much better to do. So one out of 5 ain't bad!

Again, this all comes down to your supposed "expert" geologist who thinks that the Kihabe deposiut is crud, and this supposed non-geologist (aka, me) who doesn't think it's crud and backs it up with the Akzhal mine as evidence of, well, a pretty good example that these kinds of deposits do work. So that's down to interpretation. Weight of evidence says your guys (ie; your sock puppet left hand) is spanking it.

However long it takes to get the BFS depends on a lot of things, not least of which is getting results back from all this drilling they've apparently completed. 40+ holes Suntrader said, i think. According to you, JORC/BFS just happens by fairies and fantasy, not by waiting for your drilling. If you were doing it you'd probably already know the results of the drilling (100m @ 0%), and the BFS ("waste of time") and would get straight in to wasting shareholder money ("Cancun!").

And you whined about how many holes they had "proposed". May this be the drilling they've been doing? I can see that every time they put out that map, more of the black dots are gone. So it's pretty obvious to me the drilling program is wrapping up sometime, and I would assume (thereby making an ass out of both of us) that it's the final amount needed before they wrap the program and go for a new JORC.

But I may be wrong. I keenly await your take on this. Tell us how much you think they should drill, and where. But don't hold back - phone up the company and tell them! They obviously have no clue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $306 237.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 58039793 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21906873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.