TAS 20.0% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

re: att epsilonel Fiona, I would gladly post it here, but it's...

1. 339 Posts.
    re: att epsilonel Fiona, I would gladly post it here, but it's too long, I am afraid....
    It is however, the BEST ever report TAS has brought out and encompasses BOTH the drilling programme (discovery?) in Marathon as well as the latest and very-very positive information re: EDEN.
    In addition, there is plenty more hugely interesting information regarding TAS's other (extremely interesting, to say the least) Tenements......The accompanying (in the report) maps of the TAS's tenements gives one the real picture of what TAS is all about and how one should compare IT with other mining hopefuls in South Australia (and other States)....
    I am sure, after reading today's announcement, TAS before long will surpass the $1.00 mark....

**** Easy to find-read it Fiona.....Just go the the ASX web page and under announcements you will find it.....
    You can also find Company announcements in many other sites, including the very good site Stocknessmonster.......

Cheers, and all the best Fiona. I am sure, after reading today's announcement you will feel a lot more comfortably bullish with TAS:)))).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $14.57K 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1444803 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4396551 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.