IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

22 February 2012FIRST PASS RC DRILLING IDENTIFIES TWO...

1. 3,559 Posts.
    22 February 2012

FIRST PASS RC DRILLING IDENTIFIES TWO MINERALISED TRENDS PARALLEL TO THE DAISY MILANO GOLD MINE

ASSAY RESULTS INCLUDING 5 METRES AT 2.84 G/T GOLD
    AND 4 METRES AT 2.12 G/T GOLD

Integra Mining Limited (ASX:IGR) is pleased to report results from initial RC drilling conducted in November
    and December 2011 at the Mt Monger Reefs prospect (Figure 1). The RC drilling tested anomalous gold results of previous aircore drilling, including 3 metres at 77.66 g/t gold (see ASX release 28th September 2011).

Results from the recent RC drilling including:
    • 5 metres at 2.84 g/t gold
    • 4 metres at 2.12 g/t gold

The Mt Monger prospect is located 13 kilometres northwest of Integra’s Randalls Gold Processing Facility.
    The gold mineralisation appears to be a similar style to that at neighbouring Daisy Milano Mine and is interpreted to be hosted in splays from the Goddard Fault.

Mineralisation occurs along two north-northwest trends, one of which may continue up to 180 metres south-southeast from previous RAB hole IRRB059 (4metre composite at 984.67 g/t Au re-sampled at 3 metres at 77.66 g/t Au including 1 metre at 229.59 g/t gold).

The north-northwest trending gold anomalies remain open at depth and are currently unconstrained along strike.
    Additional RC drilling is planned and is due to commence shortly to further test the depth and strike extent
    of gold mineralisation at the Mt Monger Reefs.
    Table 1 – Mt Monger Reefs Significant (>1g/t Au) Results

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.