IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

"Maybe Ghalix has an opinion being part of an overseas...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "Maybe Ghalix has an opinion being part of an overseas 'sophisticated investment group'"

I had to laugh at this, but i guess you can call a dog anything you like. What i do know is that in my humble opinion a CR is not an issue at this point; IGR management has said multiple times already that there will be none, and i trust them as they have proven to be honest in their communications for the last few years at least.

Trading seems to be a little off the last month orso, heard some speculation about what Citi is doing. BBY is their (igr) broker, so its logical that they are at no.1 in the list of downside. But i read on a site i think that Citi for example bought at an average of 58.7 last month and sold at 58.3 average or something in that direction (dont quote me on that, didnt remember the exact numbers), point being that they traded a lot of shares at a (minimal) loss and buying more then selling.

I can speculate all i want about the why's etc, but i simply dont know. Hope that has been of any help,

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.