AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

assay results pending, page-54

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    From the recent announcements we know that management have put pressure on the labs to get the results out asap. With this round of results I'm hoping for some good grades with the extension drilling and hopefully management continue to report that the HGZ is still open in both directions. If that happens I would be surprised if the SP didnt react. I'm sure many investors will be keeping a close eye on the extensions to the HGZ.

As for Serra Verde I will be watching the grades closely from the Pedro prospect. The Antas South deposit when first drilled returned grades of around .5 to 2.5%. It will be interesting to see if the chalcopyrite grades are slightly higher at Pedro. Fingers crossed! It didn't take the Avanco geologists too long to pinpoint the HGZ at Antas South. To see them take another rig to that location means they think they are onto something IMO. Why wouldnt you think that? A 2.5km long anomaly that leads down from the historic Serra Verde highgrade open cut mine? Pedro was never drilled and I really dont know why the majors didn't see the need to drill a few holes down there. I'm glad that they didnt though as we probably wouldn't even have this license if they did.

The Serra Verde Pedro prospect could be the big find IMO. Lets hope so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.