RHK 0.00% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

assay results pending, page-13

1. 801 Posts.
    N1

This is my largest concern with this stock.

I think the assays will come back and be o.k,,,,nothing spectacular though... just a gut feel...my gut feel, I understand that may not be yours.

if you look at the ann. you posted about the rail access it states
    "FMG are currently constructing a rail system to the Chichester Ranges to export their new iron deposits through Port Hedland. This rail line will have a spur line called the “Kennedy Spur” which is currently being designed and is in the approvals process stage"

Now this is what concerns me.
    "The Cloud Break Project is located on the southern flanks of the Chichester Ranges, north from the
    Fortescue Marshes, as is the proposed Stage B Christmas Creek mine"

So is the link towards the serenity project ( a completely different location" likely to go ahead or not.....my guess is not in the forseeable. FMG need to ramp up production but with recently updated rail, port, etc... they want quick return..not spend more on this link to serenity.

any thoughts? anyone had any indication other than what FMS has hinted at, that they will get some access.

P.S I dont hold, im not slagging the company, I may get back in (at a lower price, this price, higher price)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 86.0¢ $148 172

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 4690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.