RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Have to disagree about rhyce, he is as polarised as yourself,...

1. 3,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Have to disagree about rhyce, he is as polarised as yourself, very clinical in purpose.

Can't expect the visuals to be very accurate, but they are a decent indication for me.

Impurities are worse than serenity granted, but will make the final comparison when we get a few more than a small % of assays back and especially some from the other areas.

Your 200 million tonne estimate contradicts Dr Russell's 300+ estimate for the 5 areas. His estimate appears to be based on conservative depths.

Interested to know then, why your estimate is so different, and how you justify it with respect to Dr Russells work.

Agree, things can be in the planning stage forever, but if FMG wants to ramp up to 200mil tonnes per annum, they are going to have to get it cracking. Maybe they wont, that's why I don't allocate 100% let alone more than 10% of my PF to FMS. It could be built within two years or twenty or never.

If you call it how you see it, you have a seriously negative bias to the way you see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.